I would love to share a little bit with you about the essential oil collection found in the Premium Starter Kit. This collection of essential oils is the best place to start when learning to use essential oils for wellness and healthy living. Each individual oil has dozens of uses, but I'd love to highlight a few of the most popular uses for each oil here. And I would love to chat with you further about these oils as well. Reach out to me with specific questions or needs anytime!
- Uplifting to emotions
- Tranquility in a bottle
- Eases tension
- Warm citrus and vanilla aroma
- Supports feelings of courage and will
- Invigorating aroma
- Supports deep breathing
- Digestive support
- Supports mental alertness
- Soothing to joints & muscles after exercise
- Warming to the body
- Perfect for massage
- Cleansing and purifying
- Protective and strengthening
- Immune and respiratory support
- High frequency essential oil
- Calming to the mind and body
- Supports healthy digestion - Spicy and earthy aroma - Add to capsules to take with a meal
Citrus Fresh Vitality
- Delicious beverage enhancer
- Supports healthy weight
- Energizing and uplifting
Peace & Calming
- Diffuse before bedtime for restful sleep
- Calming and relaxing
- Perfect for children or adults
Essential oils have enriched lives for thousands of years, offering a variety of benefits from cosmetic and dietary purposes to spiritual and religious use.
Extracted through careful steam distillation, resin tapping, and cold pressing, the purest essential oils are far more powerful than the botanicals from which they come.
You can access the power of essential oils in many ways, but the most common practices include aromatic diffusion, topical application, and dietary consumption. These methods bring the pure essence of health-promoting botanicals to your home, family, and life.
Uses Of Essential Oils
Essential Oils can be used in many ways, including: